We are a bunch of award winning geeks and guru’s who have been achieving success for our clients since the mid 90’s. Our team has nearly two decades of practice at adding value to your sales force, creating marketing strategies, and building rock solid web applications that can change an industry.
Our team started in 1995 as a small business service company called Anet. The vision was to create a company that provided highly effective business solutions of which web services, the emerging new media, would anchor the foundation of the vision. We see that vision in action as the internet will surpass all types of media in communication, socializing, advertising, and marketing. Having a company with the leadership and vision and the ability to execute the vision in a dynamic environment is paramount to achieving your company’s goals in the new media marketplace.
Today, our successes extend to a worldwide marketplace. With a successful team of in-house creative and technical talent as well as hand-picked vendors, we continue to offer full-service web, marketing, and branding services to small, medium, and large enterprises, as well as government agencies and non-profit organizations. Our services include:
• Advertising campaigns
• Brand development/rebranding
• Domain Name Registration
• Graphic design and illustrations
• Marketing and sales strategies
• Online marketing (SEO, SEM, SMM)
• Photography Services
• Public Relations & Reputation Management
• Talent Agency
• Web design and development
• Web Hosting Services
The Business Development Manager will be joining an excellent multi-channel communications provider with multiple services across their portfolio. The role will see this individual be responsible across Dallas / Fort Worth Texas for;
- Growing the portfolio of the company brand across the Dallas / Fort Worth Texas
- Building and maximizing client relationships for both current and prospective clients
- Have the confidence to up-sell and maximize opportunities
- Understanding and working with clients in order to maximize ROI
- Have extensive knowledge of the companies variety of services including all digital content, marketing, web development, print and other additional services
We are looking for someone who is proven in offering 100% new business success and is driven. The candidate will be results-orientated and will strive to consistently provide growth to the client portfolio through up-selling and prospecting of clients on a daily basis.
The Successful Applicant
- A Business Development Manager who can deliver new business success, surrounded around the full sales cycle
- A tenacious and hard working candidate with the passion for the communications or Business Services industry
- The ability to work above and beyond set targets and consistently grow the company brand
- The ability to set your own daily routine surrounded around set targets and be able to showcase proven results to the sales team
If hired, you will be employed as an Independent Contractor, and you will be paid a generous commission up to 40% on all closed sales*. You must be comfortable with working as an Independent Contractor and working on straight commissions.
Skills / Qualifications Required:
- Minimum of an Associates Degree.
- 1 year Outside Sales experience.
- Must be money-motivated.
- Must have a desire to succeed.
- Must work well with minimal supervision.
- Must be organized and ethical.
- Presentable and dynamic.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ambitious, challenger, self-motivated.
- Customer oriented.